It’s important to remember that you get out of your Chamber membership what you put into it. Only when you actively participate, attend Chamber events, volunteer, and join committees do you truly get the opportunities to form valuable new relationships in our business community
80% of consumers are more likely to buy a product or service from your business when you are a member of the Chamber, according to a 2012 study conducted by the Shapiro Group. How can you take advantage of this benefit? Make sure your Chamber member decal is prominently displayed on your entry door or window. Get involved with the Chamber to help increase awareness of your Chamber membership within your community.
Visibility & Recognition
- Increase your business exposure through a business listing on the Chamber website.
- Share your company news through the weekly e-newsletter distributed to over 750 subscribers.
- Celebrate grand opening and milestones with ribbon cuttings
- Be recognized during our Annual Awards Dinner. Awards include Business of the Year, Visionary of the Year, Ambassador of the Year, Non-profit of the Year and Citizen of the Year.
- Get exclusive referrals to inquiries received by Chamber staff
The Chamber holds frequent workshops on topics you need help with. Recent seminars have included Merchandising your store and Social Media Strategies
Chamber Events give you an opportunity to meet and establish relationships with other members of the business community. As a Chamber member, you receive special member pricing. Events include Breakfasts, Annual Golf Scramble, Annual Awards Dinner, Holiday Open House Weekend, Seminars, Lunch Mobs and many more.
Information & Resources
- Stay informed of Chamber events and news though our weekly e-newsletter
- Get updates on important issues from our Advocacy Committee
- Each Chamber member can request one set of Chamber member mailing labels
- The Chamber partners with MSU’s Small Business Development Center to bring you seminars and workshops on topics important to your business.
- Benefit from a unified voice advocating for business-friendly legislation at local and state levels.
- Meet and network with elected officials during Chamber events and official visits
Marketing & Sponsorship
- Build your company image by sponsoring events and member services.
- Advertise your business on the brochure display racks inside the Chamber and Economic Development offices